First Line Maintenance
Our First Line Maintenance service provides you with initial technological assistance to resolve basic requests.
First Line Maintenance is available every day of the week, to all locations around Australia, servicing both branch and off-site ATMS.
We are able to provide trained First Line Maintenance technicians and guards to complete the following range of duties:
- Visiting your ATM site within specified Service Level Agreement
- Resolving basic non-technical ATM faults that require no parts or tools
- Replacing consumables where required
- Replenishing cash as required, using cash already on-site
- Providing you monthly reporting of our detailed site visits
- On-site troubleshooting support
- Restoring communications if the unit is down
- Checking ATM fascia and surrounds for the presence of any unauthorised device
- Providing general cleaning of the ATM and surrounds
- Reporting on ATM issues requiring your attention such as graffiti, surrounding property damage, or cash-in-transit errors
- Replacing ATM fascia stickers and marketing panels that are worn or damaged
- Ensuring on-site personnel safety and ATM security management